My co-founder gave me a challenge. To do something awesome everyday. He thinks I have done something awesome in the past and I am capable to do it plus all I need to do is to keep doing something awesome everyday.
I have been thinking and working on it. It is so incredibly hard even for an Einstein to find a new e=mc^2 every day. I think my co-founder didn’t talk about the result. Do something awesome everyday – is about the “doing” – not the result.
That leaves me to think – what is awesome to do?
- To solve this problem – I need to look at myself more deeply.
- Who am I?
- What comes naturally to me?
- What if I do – would be awesome for the world?
- How do I organise myself in such a way that I can do this on a daily basis?
In this process, I realised something
- I have a gift
- I have got great results when I tapped into the gift
- I have under performed when I didn’t tap into it
- I have skills
- I have got great results when I used them well
- I have under performed when I couldn’t bring my skills to action.
Wow! I got up to this point Avinash. Thank you. I would crack the rest of jigsaw. That is my one step forward to be awesome everyday. Where’s the cup?